- Thierry Coutelier
- Pierre Fonck
- Brent Frère
- Alain Knaff
- Alain Louge
- Gilles Maria-Sube
- Alain Rassel
- Yvon Dostert
- Hervé Reyter
- Paul Hetting
- Bruno Ramos
Activity in 2014 and beginning of 2015
- Relocation of LLL to pirate party's VM host.
- LLL is still used in some of the schools, although no longer as primary server.
- LLL is still used in full by Eng nei Schaff. Transferred to a VM host located on ENS's premises.
Outlook/plans to the future
- We are looking for a room for our LLL "Friday evening" meetings
- A Grillfest will take place on July 18th, probably at Alain Rassel's chalet
- Brent proposes that he also has the possibility to host (Lilux-related) virtual machines interesting for:
- sendar (currently its connection costs 50€/month)
- A resolution has been taken to have one meeting per month (if materially possible, cf. room problem)
- Help ISOC to revive itself
"Rapport de Caisse" / "Rapport du réviseur de caisse"
- at the beginning of the exercise (2014), we had 3944.80€ on our CCP account
- we received 322.5€ of membership dues throughout 2014
- 353.46€ were spent (AG meal, postage stamps, sendar hard disk replacement, ...)
- at the end of 2014 we had 3913.46€ on our accounts
- Our cash box staid constant at 252.25€
Our accounting has been verified by the réviseur de caisse and we gave décharge to the trésorier.
"Décharge du Comité"
... has been granted.
Election of the New Board
Our new board, has been voted unanimously same as old one.
- Thierry Coutelier, president
- Gilles Maria-Sube, treasurer
- Brent Frère, vice-president
- Alain Louge
- Alain Knaff, secretary
- Marco Rodrigues
has been elected by the assembly.
Pierre Fonck and Eric Dondelinger are réviseur de caisse