- 1 Membership Management
- 1.1 Kick off Meeting
- 1.2 Task List
- 1.3 definitions
- 1.4 Analyzes
- 1.5 Requirements
- 1.6 Existing software/tools
- 1.7 suggestions:
Kick off Meeting
* Separate members for each club (a club should not know if a user is in a different club) * Use a pseudo will be used as key for the user. * API to member list to include other tools like libraries ... * Integration with mediawiki/joomla ...
- setup cvs - ThierryCoutelier
- prepare initial design on wiki
- setup test web page
- Add project to TRAC: (https://www.hackerspace.lu/trac) - David Raison
an organisation who will use the application: LiLux, HackerSpace, Scouts, …
a member is a person listed in the membership software
a group is an combination of diffrent members from the membership software a group can be made of a parent-group and/or can be in a child-group
parent-group --- group --- child-group --- child2-group
an activity can be e meeting / camp / .... The activity is created by an operator but the registered members can subscribe to the activity by answering a mail or completing a web form
what do we have as software?
- a php script
what are the fonctions in the software?
what is the need for the new software?
=== which are the fonctions needed?
- list printing of groups / activities / ...
- printing of membership cards
- use mail adresses in mailman
- unlimited creation for groups / activities
- manage membership easily
- assigne members to a group / to a activity
Requirements from Hackerspace
Requirements from LiLux
- user data, can be standard schema + whatever we may additionally need
- would facilitate SSO functionalities, incl. integration with misc tools such as CMS, Wiki, shell access, ...
- not complicated to set up and get running
- tutorial available for instance from LinuxDays 2003, server tutorial
- LDAP can be frontend to SQL database