From LiluxWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thierry Coutelier
- Anja Coutelier
- Pierre Fonck
- Josée Fonck
- Brent Frère
- Kadi Touré
- Alain Knaff
- Gilles Maria-Sube
- Yvon Dostert
- Jean-Paul Piazolla
Activity in 2021 and beginning of 2022
- Christmas dinner
- Upgraded our servers to Debian 11
- New Webhosting for a number of asbls
- LES AMIS DES BRIGADES INTERNATIONALES - LUXEMBOURG (http://www.nopasaran.lu)
- LIFE coop (ecoAutonom Cooperativ): www.life.coop
- Rise a.s.b.l: http://www.resiste.lu
- Lodged GDPR complaint about French parking service, received a bland answer (even though article 46 of the GDPR explicitly forbids transfers of personal data to outside of Europe, GDPR won't act unless it can be shown that the recipient did indeed misuse the data)
- Friday evening meetings
- These were on Jitsi due to Covid.
- In the meantime, we lost our physical meetings space at ENS, so we will have to find a new solution.
- It has been proposed that we might get a room in Contern. For this we must send our statutes to the commune. Condition is to hold Linux classes twice a year, but this might just give us the motivation kick that we need.
- In the meantime, our Jitsi will continue, but rather than be on a variables schedule, they will we on fixed days each month (details to be announced).
- Mtools release and zlibc modernization.
Rapport de caisse
- at the beginning of the exercize (2021), we had 3037.40€ on CCP
- throughout 2021, we received 625€ of which 540€ were membership dues, and 85€ donations
- 28€ were spend, of which 28€ were bank fees
- the result of the exercize was 597€
- at the end of the exercize, we had 3684.40€ on CCP
- Our cash box stayed constant at 252.25€
"Décharge" has been granted to treasurer and to the other board members.
Election of new board
Gilles Maria Sube has resigned as treasurer, but will stay member of the board.
Our board is thus composed as follows:
- Thierry Coutelier, president
- Brent Frère, vice-president
- Kadi Touré, treasurer (elected with 5 yes, 3 no, and 2 blank)
- Alain Knaff, secretary
- Gilles Maria-Sube, board member
Membership due will stay at 20€
- We should become active against cooperation of post with a Chinese company for billing purposes. Indeed, this implies transfer of personal data outside of Europe.
- We should make an inventory of those people who have access to our CCP account. At one point in time we asked for "read-only" access for all our board members, and transfers for the treasurer, but accidentally transfers were granted to everybody. User interface gives no easy way to see all mandataires
- On July 2nd, Alain Rassel proposes to host a Linux Grill fest
- One recurring item: get the right to defend our members before Court of Justice if need arises. Apparently our statutes are already worded in a way to allow this. But needs to be verified with an Attorney (we know several).
- Ideas for classes
- Linux Basic
- Gimp & Photography on Linux
- We concluded the evening around a nice meal