Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 09:18, 1 May 2016 by AlainKnaff (talk | contribs) (Correction or error in number of membership dues)
- Thierry Coutelier
- Pierre Fonck
- Brent Frère
- Alain Knaff
- Eric Dondelinger
- Alain Louge
- Gilles Maria-Sube
- Alain Rassel
- Yvon Dostert
- Paul Hetting
- Vincent Bremaud
Activity in 2015 and beginning of 2016
- Sendar crash. We are preparing a new machine for sendar, hosted by Brent.
- Billing problems of our internet line to sendar by P&T.
Outlook/plans to the future
- We know a person interested in following classes about Linux, and to bring a group of other people with him
- We are proposing to use a room at ENS Bettembourg for our LLL "Friday evening" meetings
- A Grillfest will take place in spring (date to be defined), probably at Alain Rassel's chalet
- Another hackerspace is available at Limpertsberg, which we may use for future events and/or weekly meetings
- Brent proposes to route our incoming lilux.lu mails through mailcleaner (sponsored). The physical filter will be hosted by Brent (Europe, not US)
"Rapport de Caisse" / "Rapport du réviseur de caisse"
- at the beginning of the exercise (2015), we had 3913.64€ on our CCP account
- throughout 2015 we received 305€, of which 285€ were membership dues
- 651.15€ were spent (AG and other meals, postage stamps, bank fees, ...)
- at the end of 2015 we had 3567.49€ on our accounts
- Our cash box staid constant at 252.25€
Our accounting has been verified by the réviseur de caisse and we gave décharge to the trésorier.
"Décharge du Comité"
... has been granted.
Election of the New Board
Our new board, has been voted unanimously:
- Thierry Coutelier, president
- Gilles Maria-Sube, treasurer
- Brent Frère, vice-president
- Alain Knaff, secretary
has been elected by the assembly.
Pierre Fonck and Eric Dondelinger are réviseur de caisse