Revision as of 17:19, 17 December 2011 by 126.96.36.199
a89g4Z <a href="http://iugvmmunebiv.com/">iugvmmunebiv</a>
Organized pricelist with prepared sheets to write down what has been sold.
Supbelry illuminating data here, thanks!
- [complete this list please]
Food & drinks
- Order soft drinks (Ets. Rossi in Dudelange)
- 3 boxes each of Coke, Vittel, Beer should be sufficient (1 week in advance)
- Order less ice-tea than 2005, we had leftovers! (one box of each type should be enough!)
- A few bottels of Beckerich, Viva
- Maybe some Rosport (Blue)
- Contact Transfair for
- Order Pizza in time to start at 14.00.
- Free (as in liberty) Beer: VoresOel (EricDondelinger)
- Eric will start this weekend (May 26/27)
- We should have a couple of CDs of various distributions to hand out. 2 of each kind should be largely enough
(most people actually have either already bought a version themselves, or buy one at our stand)
- Knoppix (possibly customized LiLux version, needs time (!), yes i think its too late now, but for next year we could think of it ...) -> cf. HURD :-)
- Plan for enough blank CDs in case we run out of one distro
- Ubuntu & Kubuntu: check when the official version may be shipped...
Everyone MAKE SURE YOU MARK YOUR ITEMS!
- Ethernet Cables
- Hubs / switches
- Spare keyboards
- Spare monitors
- Wi-Fi access point
- Demo computers
- "Dymo" labelling machine
- Our Goodies: I think that we should buy new goodies such as Mousepads, Baseballcaps.. with a Linux Logo. What do you think?
- Astronomy programs demo AlexLoes: As I am member of AAL, I will do it.
- Sun Ultra 30 running Debian
- Registration website : http://www.lilux.lu/events/llf or via http://www.lilux.lu/events/fest/2007/register.php?type=courses
- Course materials (Presentation(s), Handouts + CD )