Positions in the LiLux comitee:
President: Thierry Coutelier
- Represents the group
- Coordinates projects between each others
Vice-President: Alain Knaff
- Replaces the president
Secretaire: Pascal Steichen
- Management of the day to day working of the group
- Looks after the 'statuts' and other administrative coordination.
Tresorier: Alex Loes
- Looks after the accounts of the groups.
- Manages members
Public relations: Serge Marelli (needs replacement)
- Keeps list of press contacts
- Sends out press releases in a pre defined format.
- Creates an archive of FOSS and LiLux related articles of the Luxembourgish press.
Political relations: Thierry Coutelier
- Keeps a list of political contacts
- Coordinates political relations
Webmaster: Pascal Steichen
- Keeps WEB site up-to-date
- Helps create tools for the management of the group and for some projects
Event coordination: Eric Dondelinger
- Coordinates events
- Keeps contact with other groups offering GNU/Linux events
Marketing: Brent Frère
- Contact with FOSS companies in Luxembourg
LLL project leader: Alain Knaff
- Looks after LLL sites
- Promotion of the LLL project
LinuxStuff project Leader: Patrick Peiffer
- Organize courses:
- find class rooms
- fix dates
- find a teacher
- promote courses
Reviseurs de caisse: Luca Nadalini and Marc Farameli
Organize the translation of GNU/Linux to Luxembourgish
This list is open for addition and Modifications.