Revision as of 18:48, 5 April 2010 by Pitt
Kick off Meeting
* Separate members for each club (a club should not know if a user is in a different club) * Use a pseudo will be used as key for the user. * API to member list to include other tools like libraries ... * Integration with mediawiki/joomla ...
- setup cvs - ThierryCoutelier
- prepare initial design on wiki
- setup test web page
- Add project to TRAC: (https://www.hackerspace.lu/trac) - David Raison
Requirements from Hackerspace
Requirements from LiLux
- user data, can be standard schema + whatever we may additionally need
- would facilitate SSO functionalities, incl. integration with misc tools such as CMS, Wiki, shell access, ...
- not complicated to set up and get running
- tutorial available for instance from LinuxDays 2003, server tutorial
- LDAP can be frontend to SQL database