(Difference between revisions)
(Created page with "== Participants == * Vincent Bremaud * Jean-Paul Piazolla * Thierry Coutelier * Eric Dondelinger * Pierre Fonck * Brent Frère * Alain Knaff * Alain Louge * Gilles Maria-Sube =…")
Latest revision as of 15:45, 30 March 2014
- Vincent Bremaud
- Jean-Paul Piazolla
- Thierry Coutelier
- Eric Dondelinger
- Pierre Fonck
- Brent Frère
- Alain Knaff
- Alain Louge
- Gilles Maria-Sube
 Activity in 2013
- Linux class for Contern green party
- Letter advocating usage of Open Source Software sent to ministers of Economy and Finance
 Outlook/plans to the future
- "Question parlementaire" about whether government considered Open Source Software
- Participation in Pirate Party's Linux Bootcamp
- We should again have regular meetings more often
- Joint event with ISOC (day trip)
- Linux-related Workshop for Mensakids, possibly with robotics, and noted the following ideas:
- Competition for "best software"
- Labyrinth-solving robot
- Raspberry Pi
- Lego mindstorms
 "Rapport de Caisse" / "Rapport du réviseur de caisse"
- at the beginning of the exercise (2013), we had 3734.10€ on our CCP account
- we received 655€ of gifts and membership dues throughout 2013
- 444.30€ were spent (AG meal, postage stamps, ...)
- at the end of 2013 we had 3944.80€ on our accounts
- Our cash box staid constant at 252.25€
Our accounting has been verified by the réviseur de caisse and we gave décharge to the trésorier.
 "Décharge du Comité"
... has been granted.
 Election of the New Board
Our new board, same as old one:
- Thierry Coutelier, president
- Gilles Maria-Sube, treasurer
- Brent Frère, vice-president
- Alain Louge
- Alain Knaff, secretary
- Marco Rodrigues
has been elected by the assembly.
Pierre Fonck and Eric Dondelinger are réviseur de caisse